As we respond to government action and global concerns, we are taking every measure to protect the safety and wellbeing of our teachers, students, artists, staff, audiences, workshop participants and everyone else that we meet.
Here is the action that we have taken:
- Following nationwide school closures this week, all of our school workshops have been postponed until schools re-open later in the year.
- Due to the uncertainty, and the impact on so many people of making changes last minute, we have decided to cancel our annual Summer Course that was due to take place in July.
- We made the decision, based on advice from Public Health England, for Elevate Dance Company 2020 to finish for their Easter break one week earlier than planned. The rest of the course, and therefore their international tour, is now on hold until we know how the situation may develop over the coming weeks. We hope that our wonderful students will be able to return in order to continue spreading the message of hope and love that is throughout their performance and community outreach.
- Except for retrieving mail, all our office staff are now working remotely from home.
- We are expecting to tour Journey of the Magi during advent as planned. We are adapting our cancellation policy to help churches and theatres / arts centres feel confident about making bookings during this uncertain time. Do get in touch if you would like to celebrate Christmas with your community with a production of this hilarious and thoroughly Christmassy interpretation of T.S. Eliot’s poem.
- Plans for the development of our new interactive show Parable Quest are continuing at the present, but we may yet need to delay the start of the project.
Keeping in touch
If you would like to stay in touch during this time, please sign up to our newsletter and follow us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram, where we will be sharing important updates and inspiring content to keep spreading hope and creativity in these difficult times
Our team is continuing to work remotely to plan ahead. If you would like to contact us with any questions, or with queries about working together in the near future, please email us directly on email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
Although the number of performances and workshops that we are able to deliver will be much reduced this year due to COVID-19, we still hope to be back up and running with wings on our toes as soon as it is advisable to do so.
Best wishes from all of us at Springs