The work of Springs Dance Company benefits thousands of people each year. We are a small, efficient charity that has a huge workload and a big impact. We work all year long for public benefit.
The trustees have launched this appeal because we have an annual shortfall in our essential behind the scenes costs. We urgently need to find supporters who can help us fill this gap. If you are able to support us financially, please consider making a one-off donation or becoming a regular giver.
Our performances, costumes, set and workshops are a very visible part of our work. However, we rely entirely on support from the public to fund our unseen but essential behind the scenes costs.
Our behind the scenes costs include things like:
- Studio, office and storage rent
- Keeping the van on the road (upkeep, insurance, MOT, road tax etc)
- Public liability and business insurance
- Management and administrative staff costs
- Website, internet and telephone charges
- General administrative costs (postage, stationery etc)
- Computer costs