Seeking New Trustees
We are on the look out for new Trustees to join our Board. Could it be you?
The Board of Trustees meets quarterly to provide governance and vision for Springs Dance Company, which requires the implementation of a range of skills.
If you think that you can contribute by getting involved and serving in this way, please see our Trustee Role Description and get in touch with us.
We are particularly looking for people with the following skills and knowledge:
- Human Resources
As a Trustee, you would:
- Be committed to the work and ethos of the organisation as specified by our Charitable Objects, and take leadership in achieving our aims
- Support staff in the running and growth of Springs through contributing your skills and expertise
- Promote the work, activities and fundraising of Springs amongst the people and organisations you know
- Attend Board Meetings (4 per year) and Annual General Meetings
- Prepare for and participate in the discussions and the deliberations of the Board, including taking a proactive role in driving the on-going vision of the Charity
- Attend and contribute to events such as Apprenticeship graduations, fundraising events and celebrations Have an awareness of, make declaration of and abstain from any conflict of interest
- Take an active role in recruiting further Trustees to the Board